- Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
- The TT-R125LE model features pushbutton electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
- Potent 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- 20mm Mikuni® carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
- 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel has preload adjustability for plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- TT-R125LE features preload adjustability for even more aggressive off-road performance and handling.
- Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels on the 125LE mean great handling and terrainability combined with sharp, predictable steering.
- Single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel and compression and rebound damping adjustability provide predictable handling for the aggressive rider.
- TT-R125LE features a lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm with snail-type chain adjusters for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
- Gripper-style seat aids seat-of-the-pants feel.
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create a big-bike look and feel.
- Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- Type: 124cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 54.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM20 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 31mm Telescopic fork, adjustable preload ; 7.1-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6-in travel
- Brakes / Front: 220mm single disc
- Brakes / Rear: 110mm drum
- Tires / Front: 70/100-19 42M
- Tires / Rear: 90/100-16 52M
- Length: 74.2 in.
- Width: 31.3 in.
- Height: 42.7 in.
- Seat Height: 31.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.0 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal.
- Wet Weight: 198 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)